Boiler Breakdown repairs available in South Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Solihull.
We offer boiler repairs across,
Signs your boiler may need repairing
The following list includes common signs suggesting your boiler may need a repair:
- Unusual sounds such as kettling, banging or rattling. These issues are caused by a range of problems and can be fixed in a range of different ways.
- Strange smells (in particular, egg as this is associated with carbon monoxide gas). If you smell this in your home, you should call out a gas engineer ASAP.
- Your water or radiators take too long to heat up. You may have gotten used to your boiler heating up slowly, but our team can get this problem sorted out for you.
- Your pilot light has gone out. This may seem easy to fix yourself but you should never attempt to relight it, as the gas can still be present.
- Your boiler pressure dips regularly. If your boiler pressure regularly reads below 1, you may need to get it looked at by a professional.
- Your boiler switches itself off unexpectedly. This can be caused by a range of issues, so you should call out a gas engineer today.
Our boiler breakdown service
We offer an emergency boiler repair service so you are never left without a boiler for too long! We know how much you rely on your boiler, so it is important to us that we get it back up and running in record time. We are Gas Safe registered, so you know you’re in good hands when you come to us for a boiler repair. Not only this, but we carry a lot of common spare parts with us on the go- so we could even have your boiler fixed within the same call out!
Need a boiler repair?
We offer boiler repairs across