Benefits of Installing a Brand New Boiler
While we’re unlikely to give it a passing thought when it’s running smoothly, our boiler breaking down is nothing short of a catastrophe for most of us. We rely on our boilers for heating and hot water, and it is an integral part of the modern home.
If your boiler isn’t performing to its previous standard, it may be time to think about a replacement. As experienced Gas Safe engineers, we know the cost of a new boiler is not something to take lightly. However, it’s often a more sensible investment than continually paying out for repairs. Below we’ve written a simple guide to help you decide whether getting a new boiler is the right choice for you.
Signs you may need a new boiler
- It regularly needs repairing
- It’s making noises it didn’t previously - whether sometimes or consistently
- It’s approaching 10 years old or more
- It’s leaking
- The water temperature runs hot and cold when it should be heated
- It doesn’t always heat your home properly
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your boiler you should get it checked by a qualified Gas Safe engineer in the first instance.
Benefits of having a new boiler installed
While buying a new boiler is a big purchase, it can wind up being more financially viable than not buying one. This is because:
- You’ll save on costly and probable ongoing repairs from patching up your old boiler.
- New boilers are much more energy-efficient, often greatly reducing your gas bill. They’re also more environmentally friendly!
- New boilers often come with a guarantee, so you don’t have to worry about any further costs for the length of it.
Most of all, though, it’s important to make sure your home isn’t cold, and that there’s hot water available for you and your family. Particularly in the winter months, it’s vital to everybody’s health to be warm and comfortable, especially elderly and infant family members who are more vulnerable to illness.
If you do decide to purchase a new boiler, your engineer can advise on the best type for your home. This can depend on your house size and how many people live there and is again something we’d be happy to assist you with.
Get in Touch for our Services
At SAFGas Ltd, we service, repair and install boilers across South Birmingham, including Bromsgrove, Redditch, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Solihull and are always happy to offer advice. Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 07900 553882 or 07815 574411, or drop us an email at email@example.com. However, you should know that our contact form on our contact page means you can send us a message.